Friday, March 20, 2009

Boring @ @

yea... nothing to do...
damn boring la at home... 3 month edi...
aduh....
last Thursday finally get my spm result...
12 a1 haha very happy actually...
but soon... i found that is the starting of my nightmare...
spending a whole week searching for scholarship....
then answering calls from relative ask me to do this do that...
then the most confusing one about the choice of course i gonna take...
*spinning* @ @
haha but luckily i've made my decision....
now waiting them to call mi for interview haha...
but time pass damn slow la...
haiz actually i've plan to get myself some work to do before chinese new year de...
who knows my house masuk pencuri that time so my parent insisted me to stay at home...
like jaga the house lidat =.=
so bobien lo...
tiam ar haha this blog i dunno how long no edit lor....
everyday not dota den sleep...
dead lor haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment