Friday, April 10, 2009

BEFORE Petronas Educamp aka AduhCamp....

It was Tuesday afternoon when I was chionging my Atlantika online level...
suddenly, the phone rang and my mum picked up the phone...
then she called me to answer the phone and said it's my call from an unknown company...

lolz...
at first I thought it might be a crank call to cheat my money...
I thought they might tell me :" Tahniah, anda telah memenangi sebuah ASTRO yang percuma dalam cabutan bertuah kami... blah blah etc "
(cant blame me la, Malaysia so much such cheating cases, through SMS or telephone, how I know.... the week before that I just received such call ma....I thought it is supposed to be checked online =.=)

Caller: hello, is this Mr Liew Jun Wei?
Me: err... yes I am..

Caller: we are calling from Petronas Sdn Bhd, informing that you are selected to attend the... err... err... err... (swt, she forget the name I think... I waited for about 15 sec while hearing her " err... err... err..") oh sorry... the interview....
Me: the interview?? (swt.. not Educamp meh?)

Caller: ya, if you are interested, you are require to come to.... *sound getting softer and softer* at 12 April before 8 am for registration...
Me: har??? (swt talk louder la, I can't hear clearly la... plus my mum was watching her taiwan drama near me... swt 3xx episod still haven till the end lol...)

Caller: ya, at akademi xxxxxx malaysia (swt the important part she didn't pronouced properly and all I hear is the mumbling sound )... near santubong there...
Me: okok.... err... the details I can check online right?? (feeling desperated and decided to check myself online haha.. more simple)

Caller: ya, you can check it online now... if got any question, you can call us at 0x-xxxxxx
Me: ok thanks, bye....

so quickly after hanging up the phone, I logged into http://spmonline.petronas.com.my/
but the site asked me to check from time to time to see whether I was shortlisted to EduCamp or not...
What the *censored*??? I thought she just told me that I can check the details online NOW
!@$@!$@%@#$%@$%

feeling cheated, I started to confirm with my friend to see whether they have receive such call or not...
asked Shuyi, Kai Xian, Pei Fong, Terence, etc ( forgot xD)
but all I get from them is almost the same :"har?? can check liaw har?? how check??"
swt... how come I'm the only one know about it? =.=

luckily, the next day the site is FINALLY ready for checking...
so I informed all my friends to check their application..
OMG, all of them get rejected....
I'm the only one shortlisted for the camp under accounting course...
WTF, so that means that I 'm going to SOLO next sunday
@ @ tiam lor...

but to my relief, my old primary schoolmate YuFull tell me that Kok Liang is also going...
Phew... at least got a companion,
but my nightmare haven ended,

as I started searching recom.org for details, I came across this post: Educamp 2009

OMG I thought it was an simple interview camp... but it seems that it wasn't...
besides personal interview, we'll still be having written test,group interview, critical thinking test, and the WORST, debating and English Proficiency Test...

WALAO so many test... siao ah...
it seems that it doesn't fit to be called an EduCamp....
should call it AduhCamp...
haha...

so now I'm preparing to attend the AduhCamp..
certifying my documents, packing my stuff and blah blah blah...

so to others who are shortlisted to the camp also...
wish you all good luck and "enjoy" yourself at AduhCamp...

P.S: I heard that those who are attending are going to live in a hotel room...
erm... can anyone explain to me what is the meaning of "camp"??
aren't we supposed to build a tent and sleep there??
haha... better go ask Zee Ang aka PyPy
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment