Wednesday, April 1, 2009

well... its tomorrow.. ITS TOMORROW!!
abit nervous now.....
dunno what situation I will be facing during the interview...


Today is April fool's day....
yea... I didn't forget... but most probably not going to play any pranks at people this year...
I'm not in the mood to do that =x

yesterday some of my friends already attended the interview...

some said they did quite well and hoped to secure the scholarship...

some said they did not perform as well as expected... ( make me more nervous nia after hearing this arghh....)

some said they've done everything to be rejected... (maybe you are not prepared but I hope u don't mind I show your link to others so that they won't repeat your mistake >.<)
link:
Teck Cheng's interview

well i also found some useful post in recom.org about some of the interview experiences of other applicants from other state...
link: JPA Interview of 31st till 5th April

hope you all can draw some useful information from there and GET PREPARED for your interview before it's too late....

Wish you all the best in your interview...
and wish myself good luck tomorrow ... JIAYOU!

*sigh*
better start my last minute preparation job now or else I might run out of time...
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment