Saturday, May 16, 2009

Internet Problem -.-

haiz... sad to say... at labuan here there is only 3 alphabets to say about its internet...
that is S.U.X
even with my celcom broadband....
even my 10-year-old desktop works better than the internet of the cyber cafe here...
can you imagine a cyber cafe with only 4 computers???
and the internet service they provide can't even sign you in your messenger??
haiz so this will be the last time I step in this CC (the place is posting this now)
so I will post about my life here after I'm back at Kuching (probably 18th July 2009 or earlier if my Jpa appeal is approved)
so hope to see all of you that time...
that's all for this time..
STOP LAGGING PLS~~~ POST!!


p.s : I didn't forget you all... just cant online due to the f*cking internet line here z.. anyway I'm fine here... wish all my friends the same also xD

No comments:

Post a Comment