Saturday, May 9, 2009

Packing & Leaving

Well I guess it's the end of my scholarship dream...
going to labuan for matrix tomorrow... which I think is also an option for me to get myself into local university....
so maybe I'll have to leave blogging for one year as I heard that there is no internet access there... WTF?
lol maybe I'm wrong... we will know about it later haha...

Congrats to all my friends who succeeded securing the scholarship....
Good Luck to all my friends in their future study no matter you end up taking form 6, foundation, A-level or what....

To those who are same as me... don't feel sad...
I know it's cruel to wake you up from your dream but face the challenge...
It's not the end of world as our future are still decided on our own hand...
Cheer up! xD

4 comments:

  1. hey I remember you! (stumbled across your blog). You were in my BM Pn chen tuition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... hihi... remember u also.. how are you now... i m now currently under matrix program @ @ so seldom online

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i am "menganggur"ing at home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol mengganggur... than I m ber"suffering" here haha...no la haha lol but the only thing I dun like here is no chinese newspaper n fast internet access...

    ReplyDelete